Having improper Periods

Hello friends, I have problem of mensus which is not regular...i married zis yr.....last 4-5 yrs i have an improper period...i.e gap of four- sumtimes more than that....i want to ask whether it can affect for my preganancy..i am not pregnant yet but eager to be...I have a question in my mind which disturbs me a lot due to improper periods or you can say no periods for long time i can't becum pregnant.....pls reply me whether it is correct or not...i have a consulted doctor but no positive response from der end and also i don't wnt to have more tablets which cud occur more problems in future....To ellaborate more...I have got period on Jan month n tht too having tablets from my family doctor as i ws getting married on feb..after marriage there was again a two months gap ..i again consulted doctor which suggested me to have tablets for getting periods which was of 7 days course...Can i get problem at the time of pregnancy? M in stress whether i can get normal periods? is there any home remedies?...one more thing..i hv started ginger syrup thrice a day for irregular mensus.....den i got to know about parsley juice which i drank for 3 days and yest i bleeded..now my query whether i should continue to have parsley juice during mensus and after mensus...is there any problem??? also if not during mensus ..can i hv next months before my mensus date.?....also i m eager to have a baby..lm totally confuse...pls help...thnks..god bless ya
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jun 2010
Thnks Dr. Ahmad for the reply
I am not taking any pills for regulating mensus nor any other pills..i jst drank 3 cups of parsley cups for 3 days and on the fourth i gt bleeded...actually d prob started wen i taken medi for delay in mensus sum four yrs bck..after dat again i taken pils zis yr on jan and april for getting mensus...between zis four yrs i bleeded bt in d gap of two months...Nw i stay in mauritius (I m indian) ...i think d prob might be d pills which i hv taken before, change in climate, places etc..tht wht i feel....Is there any other methods to regulate mensus.. I don't wnt to consult doctor as twice dey provided medicine for gettin mensus which made my prob severe............m worried whether hvin more medi will affect my pregnancy or else i mite nt be pregnant..m totally confuse..pls help...thnks in advance...
yes dr..coz of hving pills i hd zis irregular periods...To illaborate..I hd taken pills for delay periods (bfor 4 yrs) for attending pooja at my home...i ws getting periods bt in a gap of 2 months..zis yr again i hd taken pills for getting periods early due to marriage..n after dat i didn't gt any periods...On the advice of dr in mauritius..dey hd given me pills for getting periods....i hd bleeded bt again d same prob...no periods after dat..i hv heard of parsley juice which i drank for 3 days and today is my 3rd day of period.......if any queries pls ask...
i m sorry dr ..i don't hv any idea abt dilation and curretage...i hv nt done any check up before...........
  Anonymous's Response
Ok, i will tell your complaint as i understood it and correct me if iam wrong

Before marriage you had a long period of no period or irregular periods. On seeing a doctor, he prescribed the pills and there was a normal period. You feel that pills are going to affect your fertility so you want to shift to another method for getting your period.

Am i right ?
Before marriage i get periods bt gap of 2 months or sumtimes more...zis is coz 4 yrs before i taken pills for delay periods.. i think due to zis pills i gt a side effects n datys zis delay periods........n after marriage i.e zis yr on feb (i hd taken pills for getting periods early for my marriage..) after dt der ws nt all periods.....again i consulted doct in mauritius on april ...dey hv given pills for gettin periods..i gt my periods on 17th april...n after dat again no periods till june...den i drank parsley juice for 3 days n on 15th june i bleeded.....doct if any more doubt pls let me know....
  Anonymous's Response
First thing, the delayed period is not a side effect of the pills. The only side effect related to it, is that after stopping pills, some women may not have a period. But this won't exceed 6 months, after it they will have normal period.

It seems that you have a problem that started early before the 4 years. A normal period should come on its own with no use of pills or parsley juice. Since you are not having a normal regular period, this may indicate that you are not ovulating and therefore cannot get pregnant.

Ok, i will get deeper so i want to ask you: Since puberty, was your period regular before ?
yes it ws normal n regular periods..it started after hving pills for periods delay...so i think it mite be a side effects of pills..
no hair on my face..n i m nt overweight...55kg...
  Anonymous's Response
Did you do any hormonal testing before ?
nooo....nt yet done......m scared doct is it a serious prob???
ok thnks a ton doct.....god bless ya..:)
  Anonymous's Response
You welcome Suchita :)
no
no only after 2dilivers i got this problem now we are planning for the third but i does not get in it because we confussed that from which date the menus period has started