Having implanon inserted on the arm. Arm feeling heavy and numb. Feeling dizziness, bleeding, headache and nausea. Is this normal?

I got the implanon around November of last year. Eight months later I started bleeding , getting dizzy, headaches , nausea , and very bad moods swings. And today, my arm that the implanon is inserted in feels very heavy and somewhat numb. I also noticed that the beginning of the rod is 2 inches or so further down from the insertion site. Is this normal? I talked to my doctor and she said I shouldn t have been getting these types of side effects at this time. They said I should have gotten them a month or two after the implant was inserted. But, my arm is still very heavy right now, and I am super worried.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  58 Awaiting Answer