Having hypothyroidism diverticulosis. Had blood transfusion. Having sickness, joint pain, hairloss. Solution?

Hi I m 34 years old and for last seven years been going to different doctors and none of them believe me I have hypothyroidism diverticulosis I ve had a blood transfusion and am always sick it seem like if I m in the sun it makes me worse my muscles crap up heat hurts me I get shingles joint pain and I m losing my hair I feel old but its like it goes away and comes back I m tired of doctors telling me I m depressed I went to a shrink I feel like I m getting worse I don t know why I keep getting aick
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013