Having hypothyroidism, acid reflux, IBS. Taking medicines. But having difficulty since the effects of medicines are interacting with each other. Suggestions?

I have hypothyroidism , acid reflux and IBS . I am having a difficult time regulating by meds and the interaction of the meds. With all 3 issues, have a problem with diet. Some foods are good for one condition, then another food is a conflict. It s a Catch 22. I feel awful most of the time. I am presently taking levothyroxin 75mcg, 1 x daily (which has fluctuated twice in 2 months); pantoprazole 40 mg, 1 x daily; ranitidine , 150 mg. as needed; dicyclomine 10 mg as needed for IBS. I was told to take pantoprazole in the morning, that effected my thyroid meds. Then told to take levothyroxin in the morning again, stomach meds at lunch time. Still hurts when food goes down. Stomach feels like a roller coaster. PLEASE HELP ME! Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013