Having hypothyroidism. Taking L-Thyroxines Sodium. Now i am itching all over the place. Is there a correlation with taking thyroxine with itchiness?

I am diagnosed with hypothroidism and was prescribed an L-Thyroxines Sodium 0.1mg. I had been on this medications for over a month. Before I was prescribed with the medications, my TSH was 5.371 (H) and Thyroxine, Free (FT4), 10.41 (L). And couple weeks ago, i went to see my doctor (after taking the second blood test) and my TSH was 4.542 and T4 (no reagent?). What i want to know is, is there a correlation with taking thyroxine with itchiness? Now I am itching all over the place. Please help me doctor. Thank you.

Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013