Having hypothyroid, follicular study, negative UPT, nausea, lower back pain, frequent urination. Ways to get pregnant?

i gone through follicular study last month (september), ovaries sizes are normal dr given me hucog injection 5000mg, and my dr suggested susten 200mg, daily, progynova 2mg and emfolic dha, and this month i have done UPT it is negative and i have started my periods and suffering from nausea, lower back pain, frequent urination, So i have to do now to conceive? ( i, am having hypo thyroid) on thyroxine 50 mg
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013