Having hypertension, high Cholesterol, breathlessness, chest pain, vision issue. What meds should i prefer?

dear doc,
i am 34 y male and having hypertension and high Cholesterol since 2009. i am on medication ie Telma AM and SELOMAX 25/2.5 per day for BP and ROUSVAS 10 for my Cholesterol. my BP remains in cont and i do adequate physical ex. i ahve been suffering from heaviness and choking kind of sensation in my chest. i have also been experiencing tiring left arm with small pain radiating till my neck n jaw..i have recently gone through TMT, 2D Echo doppler, MRI angio brain, MR angio renel artries, TOS(thorosis oultlet syndrom (CDFI), ALL blood test including TSH. SO far all is negative except mild MR in 2D doppler. my HAEMOGLOBIN IS ALSO 11.4. this heaviness in chest and pain in my left arm is giving me anxiety and little breathlessness..i play games for and hour but there is no exertion pain in my chest..may i have your advise on this issue coz its really troubling me..i also face some vision issue on/off though my eyesight is ok with prescribed specs..i will be thankful to u for any such help..v k sharma
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013