Having hunger, sickness, vomitting at the same time every week. What could this be?

Hi, So I ve just started working behind a bar in a busy club, the first night I worked was a Saturday, from 10pm-4am, around about 2am I felt sick and threw up so I had to leave, after being sick I did feel a lot better, but thought going home was the safest option. The next week again a Saturday night, same time slot I was sick again round about 2am, and I didn t want to leave again as it just felt wrong and a bit lazy so I stayed till the end, again I did feel better after being sick. I m finding this strange why is it happening? I have a bottle of water at my side to drink through out the night to keep hydrated, also before I get sick I get pretty hungry, and can t go on a break as it s so busy. Thank you for you time, it s really bugging me!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012