Having hot flashes, sleeplessness after total hysterectomy. Can I take vivelle patch and estrodoil. Need progesterone?

I had the davinci total hysterectomy 6 weeks ago. I saw my doctor 2 weeks ago and she said, see you in a year! I asked her about being intimate, she said, whenever you're ready! I am on Estrodoil, I tried the Vivelle patch but after a month I thought it was giving me "migraine headaches" and dr put me on Estrodoil. I still have both prescriptions. Should I take both? I'm having hot flashes, cannot sleep and I lost my libido.....somebody sugested Progesterone be added to the estrogen, would that be an option?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013