Having hot and cold head flashes, sensation behind eyes and bridge of nose, jaw pain. Reason?

I m having hot and cold head flashes. At the end of the flashes, I feel like I just ran up and down a flight of stairs and have to catch my breath (almost like I might pass out) I can feel this sensation particularly behind my eyes and in the bridge of my nose .. It causes my eyes to water and my ears to pop. I ve also been having jaw pain. No doctor seems to have any Idea why or cares to even check, they simply ask Me a few questions and tell me I have a lot on my plate (4 month old daughter, school, work) and to take it easy. Any info on what this could be?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013