Having horseshoe kidney with kidney stones, abdominal pain, swelling in limbs, weakness tiredness. Suggested reconstruction of kidney. What should be done?

I have a horseshoe kidney. Since 2005 I ve had numerous kidney stones , weight gain of 50 pounds In 4 months. Most recent last few years have had hydronephrosis , swelling I. Abdomen pain and swelling, swelling of legs and hands, weakness and tiredness. I have back, side pain, and abdomen, recent tests showed I have 33% on right kidney and 60% on left. Right kidney is small, weaker and were all my problems are. Constant blood in urine . My doctors aren t doing what they can do. Also right kidney is delayed in function overall so I ve been told. 2 years ago I had 45% percent in right kidney. My urologist said I might need reconstruction with possible separation, but no one can give me names doctors who specialize in this and surgeon names. My life has become so affected my this and I m so tired of not feeling good. I m tempted to go to mayo clinic. I m scared and worried. What should I do? Does anyone know doctors who Are top rated in this? Help
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012