Having horrid mood swings, taking many psych drugs that I weaned off slowly. Why is it ?

Having horrid mood swings...Iike I could go on a smashing spree in my house and break EVERYTHING!! I was taking many psych drugs that I weaned my self off at a time...First the Lamictal , then the Lexapro , then the Ambien and lastly the Ativan . I feel better 90% of the time but these mood swings come out of nowhere!!! ANd I will get maddest at the most mundane things??? I am also have hot flashes but had a hyrsterctomy back in2004. I am 46, happily married to a very supportive husband. Had 4 sons which I am all close to except for the son I lost 2 1/2 years ago...still haven t even begun to process that. Do I really have to be on medications for mood?? I don t want to take more than I have too!
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013