Having hives everyday all over body, thumb swelled , hurt. What are my treatment options?

I have been having hives everyday all over my body and just last night my thumbs swelled and they hurt. It was laast November that I had tiger prawns which I m allergic too and I got an allergic reaction . Since then I haven t had any tiger prawns but I wake up everyday with hives all over me. I ve had the hives for about 3 months now but the swelling is new. Now my thumbs have swelled and they hurt a little
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013