Having high sgpt. Is it due to alcohol and cocaine consumption and duration to lower the level?

Hi please how can i lower the sgpt and what is the time needed i did a blood test from 14 days ago and the result was SGPT:84 and GGT: 67 the doctor said i should do it again after 5 days and i should go on a diet so the result again was high SGPT:111 this is the third time and it was 90 now knowing that i drinked to much alcohol about 5 liters in 5 days (before that 14 days) and i took 1gram of cocaine does cocaine effect the test ? Note: i did ultra sound for the liver the result was i have a small calcification but its old and test for hepatits is negative is it from cocaine my sgpt high and how long it will take to lower it
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012