Having high rheumatoid factor. Having MS, temporal arteritis, BP. Caused by medicines taken for these conditions?

My Rheumatologist recently told me that I have a Rheumatoid Factor of 161. My sed rate is 12 and I have no joint pain. I am 69 ys old and do have MS, Temporal arteritis , had open heart surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago, possible Fibro, and unstable high BP . I m on 11 medication for all of these conditions. I had PMR and my Rheumatologist thinks that is gone. I have been on Medrol since 2008-average dose 4mg-40mg (presently 4mg). I m wondering why my RF is so high and could it be related to my conditions or meds, or is it something else? Thank you, C G
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013