Having high pulse rate. Prescribed medicines, ECG. No chest pains, symptoms. Suggestions?

Hi, My name Is Holly and I m a healthy 17 year old girl, with an average (sometimes quite a bit lower around 90bpm) pulse rate of 125bpm - I went to see my GP today and had my pulse taken - he asked me how i felt in myself generally and i said i felt fine, but did faint last week briefly - he prescribed me with a small dose of medication to be taken every day to lower the pulse. however, he is also sending me to have an ECG - I was just wondering what the ecg might show? - my GP said that considering I have had no other perhaps serious symptoms ( chest pains ect) that it should be okay - what do you think? thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013