Having high pressure in both eyes. Taking Effxor. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi, I have been on 375mg of Effxor for at least 15 years. Lately i have been seeing an eye specialist, because of the high pressure in my both eyes. I know the pressure is because of the freeking Effexor. today i went from 375mg to 300mg. I will do that for at least one month, then drop 75mg each month. Until i am down to no more Effexor. My problem was, i was physcically abused and mentally abused from the time i was born until my last beating with a belt was when i was in grade 12. Pulled from my top bunk bed, hit the floor, partly knocked out, beat with the belt for at least five minutes. Beating was pretty much` a daily issue. I even remember asking my brother how he felt about being kicked against the fridge with my father's steel toe boots. He started to cry and held me , saying that it was not him, but me. I don't even remember. i took many beatings for my three younger brothers and my sister. As i grew up i hated pedophiles and women beaters, and could have killed them. After seeing a phychologist, phycharist, and my Effexor for years i dropped my desire to kill these abusers. Now i just ignore any of that information i hear. Sincerely, Gregg
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013