Having high cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid. Taking lipitor, fenofibrate and atorvastin. Pain in the knee, muscle pain. Need relief

Hi I am 51 years old man from India , Trygleride 278 & colestrol level 178 weight 130 lb Height 5.5 my doctor advise mw to take Atorvasttin & fenofibrate tableets insted of lipitor 10 mgs. after taking this tablets I have a joint & mustle pain. I am doing exercise regularly for last 3 years light weight lifting & walking 2 miles a day. Can you advise me for joint & mustle pain I have also light pain in my knee when I climb . My father has GOUTE & some times i also geting pain in my foot My URIC ACID level is high I am taking WHEY PROTEIN regularly. MY E. mail is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013