Having high cholesterol levels and BP. Taking medications. How long I have to take medicines and can I maintain cholesterol levels by having good diet and exercise?

Hi doctor, i am working as draughtsman and i am 29 yrs old (male) my weight is 82Kgs, i have high cholestrol (250), hi blood pressure doctor prescribed me atorvastatin (10mg) and apsrin 81mg and BP tablets for one month. now i am taking medicine my questions are 1. i want to get married in september 2012. can i get married after my cholestrol is normaol. 2. Do i need to use statin and aspring for lifetime.(or) can i maintain my cholestrol level below 200. with good diet like oats, omega 3 fish oil, vegetables, excercizing daily one hour.. is it possible to maintaine lo 3. my father was died with heart attack at the age of 40 yrs.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012