Having high blood pressure, high pulse rate, become low on walking. What to do?

I have high blood pressure . i was on mg of bystolic , moved, didnt have insurance so stopped taking it. when I got insurance i had an attack where i woke up in the middle of the night. My pressure was 160/110 wiith a high pulse rate. went to the ER got put on bystolic. presusre stoll high. went to the doctor got 5mg of Bysolic blood pressure got low 117/68 ish normally. had another episode bp was 145/98 heart rate 145bpm one night. calmed myself down. now My blood pressure was very low upon waking. 98/64. I don t know what to do...
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013