Having high blood pressure and glaucoma. Taken antibiotic. Small patches appeared on lower lips. Is this a side effect of antibiotics?

I am 41-year-old black male, w. high blood pressure and glaucoma . I was recently prescribed a 30 day regiment of an antibiotic for an inflamed prostate . I finished about 2 weeks ago. Now, I have noticed that the inside of my lower lips has changed its pigmentation from dark brown to pick in small patches . Could this be a side effect of the long-term antibiotic treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012