Having high blood pressure. Had upper abdominal pain. Taken famotidin. Could this be causing high blood pressure?

I usually have normal blood pressure but today at work we did a decontamination training and when I went into the suit my blood pressure was high but not too bad. When I came out of the suit my blood pressure was 172/112. Should I be concerned. I also went to the ER last week for upper abdominal pain . They thought it was either my gallbladder or an ulcer so they put me on 20mg 2x s daily of Famotidine . Could this be causing my blood pressure to be high?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012