Having high LDL, triglycerides levels. Drinker, eat fish. Do I need to take Statin?

my total cholesterol is 255. my ldl is 135. my hdl is 73. my triglycerides is 235. hdl/ldl ratio is 0.541 total cholesterol ratio is 3.49 triglycerides/hdl ratio is 3.219. i exercise hard everyday. i recently became a vegan but i also eat fish. i have family history of high cholesterol . i do not smoke but drink daily. i am 62 and weigh 144 lbs and 5 ft 9 in tall. i do not take any medication and feel very healthy. do i need to take a statin.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013