Having high DHEA-S levels and prescribed with dehydroepiandrosterone capsules. Is this ok ?

My wife (29 yrs) was found to have pcos accompanied with high dhea-s (3815ng/ml - normal range 800 to 2800) & high prolactin levels 23.2ng/ml(also has hba1c reading of 6.3). Doctor has prescribed OVAFLO (Dehydroepiandrosterone capsules 25mg) (twice daily), Cabgolin 0.5mg(once a week) ,Ovacare forte(once a day) & glycomet 500mg(twice daily). After starting on this for about 4 weeks, my wife got her periods within 15days(normal 32 days) and there were no symptoms of getting periods. Upon googling found that Dehydroepiandrosterone (ovaflo) is supplement tablets. So Dehydroepiandrosterone capsules are for reducing the dhea-s levels or increasing the levels or normalizing levels ? Wanted to reconfirm if the tablets are correctly given or by oversite supplement capsules r given. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013