Having high BP, rapid pulse, vinegar crave, swollen ankles. What should I do ?

In 2008 I was in the ER with stomach flu and had a CT performed. The doctor told me to follow up with my primary doctor. My discharge instructions stated that I had a cyst on my left ovary and adrenal gland. I followed up with my dr. and she ordered the report from the hospital. She then said that the CT was normal. I am now having B/P of 185/108 with blood pressure meds. I am also having rapid pulse,craving vinegar all the time. I have swollen ankles. What should I do?.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013