Having high BP in evening. Unable to get proper sleep. Had put on weight recently. Should I worry about my BP?

Hi, I am worried that in the evenings my blood pressure rises. It may or may not be very high but it keeps me from getting enough sleep. It ranges from 130/85 to above 140/90. During the day it is much lower, mostly below 120/80. Is this something that I should worry about? I have put on about 5 pounds recently which i am trying to lose and I am thinking this may have something to do with it.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012