Having high BP, high cholesterol levels, ECG normal. Having back, neck pain. Related to heart disease?

dear doc, i am 28 years male,, from last few years my BP level is 130/90,, when i am on regular exercise it is ok. on the pathological test my gpt level is 77,, cholesterol level is 180 , and HB level is 16.8 others are normal. ECG is normal, my weight id 78 kgs and my height is 170cms. at present i am suffering from back pain at right side, which becomes more when i walk. also i had Cspine problem by which i have neck pain . Also i feel some pinching type pain on my left chest. but it reduces when i drink cold water. does it related to the heart disease or it is something else...
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012