Having hiccup-belching-farting, nausea, stomach discomfort. Lactose intolerant, on Caltrate. Suggestions?

I am a 21year old female and have been experiencing hiccup- belching since the age of 13years old, so 8 years. I am lactose intolerant and avoid dairy at all costs, I take caltrate to supplement for this. It s worse if I take dairy. I also avoid fatty foods. I experience this maybe every 3rd day or even perhaps just weekly, sometimes they are accompanied by gases. I also have always had constipation problems, followed by diarreha or soft stool, when on metamucal. It is 3.30am and I am experiencing hiccup-belching-farting for more than half an hour now. It is associated with light discomfort in the stomach and a light nausea sometimes. I am not embarrassed, I am very healthy and fit. I believe this must be very bad for my throat in the longer run, all the burps scratching . Any advice please?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  105 Awaiting Answer