Having hemorrhoid. Blood in bowl, skin coming out of anus. What is the treatment for this?

doc , i am having hemmoroid ,while bowl movement, some part of skin is coming outside my anus , and it makes bowl movement difficult,then blood also is coming , some time while sitting also blood is coming and my under wears got full of blood. what should i do ,should i go for operation or do i have any choice of medicine
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i think as you have described your condition it is better to opt for surgery as medicines donot help much as in your case