Having hemiplegic migraines, fever, gums and teeth pain, had bilateral PE, on warfin. Pnemonia, bronchitis, plurise?

I have hemipeligic migraines, I have had one for the past 20 plus months, I have been having a low grade fever from 99.2-101.3 for the past 4 weeks, my whole right side of my head hurts, from the migraine, now the pain has gone all the way down to my jaw , my gums and teeth hurt only on the right side of my mouth, my gums are not swollen. I was told 4-5 weeks ago i had pnemonia, but then told bronchitis , then told plurise how ever it is spelled, then was told 2 weeks ago my lungs are clear. I have other issues such as MTHFR which I was recently told, I had a bilateral PE in november, and on warfin now. my INR is in range I just had that checked today. I am just stuck as to what this fever could be, I feel yucky. I am tired of feeling yucky.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012