Having heavy irregular periods. USG test normal. Taking xamic-MF and novelon tab. Is it safe to have these tablets?

I am 24 and my periods are irregular and sometimes heavy bleeding occurs.from last three months my period is lasting for 3 to 4 days then two or three days gap again very tensed about this.i visited a doctor he prescibed me USG PRL , TSH ,BT,CT,PT USG test is normal.but my TSH is 8.00 microIU/ doc prescribed me Xamic-MF for 10 days also FUH for 42 days then during the start of my period Novelon tab.for TSH eltroxin 50 mg. my question is will it be safe to have these tabs bcoz i dont like to take too much tabs.nd also will i have to continue my thyroid tabs for lifelong???????????
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012