Having heavy bleeding during menstrual period and also diagnosed with uterus stones

hi mam i am 45yrs i have checked tat in uretus stone s there itseems doctor told but this time my menstrul period was flowing heavily and i dont know wat to do and my knees also paining badly pls suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hello there.
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
the ureter stone is totally un related to the menstrual bleeding. You need to drink lot of fluids to clear this stone.The bleeding which you have experienced may be because of stress..Watch for bleeding for couple of months.If it still continues you need to consult a gynecologist and discuss about further management.
Hope this helps.