Having heaviness in left testicle, tenderness, burning in lower abdomen, discomfort when testicles pulled in, burning in tip of penis during urination. Solution?

I am 27; at 17, I had left testicle torsion, that got de-torsioned by itself. (As I remember; my left testicle although swollen was never riding high.) In the course of 10 years, I consulted many urologists but almost everything was ruled out. Tests done (color Doppler, IVP, urine and semen analysis ) all negative. No sign of varicocele , epididymitis or any other infection. As per Dr. __I have transversely placed testicles, also sort of tight scrotum skin.__ My problems are recurring like: pain, tenderness and burning sensation in my left testicle which radiates to groin and lower abdomen. 1. Heaviness is felt on the left testicle. (Aggravates while standing and relieved if lying down.) 2. After ejaculation there a chance of symptoms I mentioned above. Note:- Noticeable pain(takes time to build up 2 hrs - 24 hrs) only after after ejaculation; but there is no guarantee that it will happen every-time I ejaculate. (on avg. happens 1 in 10 ejaculations). 3. Tenderness and burning in lower abdomen if I have restricted bowel movement . (but not always) 4. Minor relief after a bowel movement. (seems like all problems except pain is always there if stomach is bloating.) 5. Winters; more precisely any time when the testicles are pulled in groin causes discomfort but not the aforementioned symptoms. 6. Started recently; mild burning at penis tip during urination. 7. Something new from past 2 months; same issues on the right but with less intensity. Till 6 months back, the symptoms I mentioned where on quarterly basis and would fade away in a day or max. two but recently the frequency has increased to twice in a month and will take minimum 3 days to fade out. If following complete abstinence: only discomfort, some heaviness and mild burning. What do I need to do? -- Anonymous
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012