Having heartburn, inflamed urethra and semen in urine after having oral sex with a social sex worker. HIV, VDRL, TPHA, chlamydia test results negative. Suggestions?

Hi,a year ago i was at a prostitute which made me oral sex .The next day I started having heartburn and less inflamed urethra .I went to many doctors and they told me I had nothing and gave me to do these analyzes which came out negative:HIV(made 3 times), VDRL ,RPR,TPHA,Summary Urine, Urinalysis ,examination of urethral secretions where we had a result(quantitatively reduced secretion,without inflammation,gram-positive cocci rare),Detect Chlamydia-negative,Against Chlamydia trachomatis(IgM)-Negative.I do not know,burning is not permanently but recently I noticed that when the toilet my urine still flows along a few drops of sperm.Be because when I masturbate ejaculate not fully?I apologize for my English,and expect an answer because i am very scared.Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012