Having heart problem, need blood transfusion. Water retention in leg tissue. How to reduce excess water?

Good day Dr Samuel My brother are 43 years old and have a heart problem, he only have about 12-20% of his heart use left. He is in need to get a blood transfusion but the retention of the water in his legs tissue is too much. It is so bad that his skin is starting to tear. How can we get rid of the excess water? It is rather urgent; he got this heart problem now for about 3 years and it only getting worst. Regards Stella
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012