Having heart palps, anemic, kidney enzymes high. Possibility of underlying heart condition?

Hi, I have been having heart palps for about a month now. ususally in the afternoon . Never when I am active or excercising and it doesn t race. just flutters or feels like it skips a beat and then and extra hard heart beat. My doctor thought it was stress , but I am not stressed . I just had blood test done and all is normal except slightly anemic and my kidney enzymes were up slightly. He did a full work up on it for hepititis and said it was fine . I am 52 and still getting my period ( just finished) . yesterday i was completely relaxed at the movies and it started up fluttering and beating weird . I had to take .5 mg of xanax which still didnt work , went home layed down and then took another .5 , which finally made it go away. Its making me crazy. I am overweight , but just lost 12 lbs and walk about 6.25 miles twice a week. Otherwise i am in good health? Now I m worried I might have an underlying heart condition. My brother had 2 stents put in in the last 10 years and my dad died at 63 of a heart attack .
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012