Having heart palpitations, chest pain, dizziness, hypothyroid. In peri menopause stage. Serious issue?

Hi I have had heart palpitaions and chest pain for 2 weeks now with dizzyness. I have hypothiroidism and take medication for this. I had terrible pms as well which could explain my dizziness . I have experienced this a year ago and actually went to the hospital and all was fine. I was told it could be because of my thyroid . I have also read abour peri menopause symptoms . I am not sure what it could be but the feeling in my heart pin pricks and palpitaions are constant and don t seem to be stopping. Its a bit scary. Should i go to the emergency or would my family doctor be able to help? Could it be stress and anxiety?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013