Having heart murmur, panic attack. Occurs while smoking. Solution?

I have a heart murmur & last week I was smoking & I started having a panic attack & passed out I thought I was alright but this Wednesday the same thing happen I started having a panic & called 911, at the hospital they just said I was dehydrated . So I havent been smoking because I have been scared too but yesterday I was just around the smoke & my heart started beating really fast, I am very worried I have a nervous feeling everyday My Question Is What Should I Do ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013