Having heart disease, pain in head, stiff neck, feels sleepy, nausea. Had HIV. Should I go for medical check up?

For the past few days I have experienced a pain in the right side of my head, and the area is very tender to the touch. The right side of my neck is stiff, and I eat, but then I feel hungry again. The pain is like little needles poking into my head. I feel sleepy. I ve had HIV for over 20 years, currently on cocktail. My first thought was meningitis . I recently finished a Z pack for what I thought was a sinus infection. I have never had anything like this. I am 52 years-old and have heart disease as well. 2 stints in left side of heart. Pretty good health usually. Should i go to the ER or see my doctor? NO fever, and some slight nausea .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012