Having heart burns, painful breast, nausea, discharge. History of miscarriage. What are the possibilities?

Hi, my HGC levels are over 30,000 but when I got an u/c done all they saw was a tiny little spec. The doctor said it could be that I am really early or I have miscarried. The Doctor kept repeating to me that my levels are too high to not see anything. I have a history of miscarriages but I also have a 3 year old daughter so I know I can carry a child to full term. My concern or should I say my glimmer of hope is that I have never felt more pregnant unlike my other miscarriages where there were no symptoms . I am nauseous every day, boob hurt, heartburn , pregnant women discharge , etc. What are the possibilities? Can HGC levels be that high with no visual?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013