Having hearing loss, leaking in ear after using a cotton ear bud. No help with eardrops. Suggestions?

dear doctor,my name is khalid aged 35,61kg i have a question about my right ear,a few weeks ago my ear itching so i use a cotton stick but since that time i think i push the wax into my drum,i use a drop but it doesnt help a two week later my doctor wash it with hot water and gave a drop bot nothing changed after two weeks my hear improved but there still water pomping behind my ear drum and leaking each night when i was sleeping please help to drain my ear!!! thanx
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013