Having hearing loss. Painful and jaw hurts. Feels ear filled with fluid, making popping sounds. What to do?

I have had decreased hearing since December. My doctor told me it was allergies. I can t take a lot for it because I m still nursing. I hadn t had any pain with it until last week. I had to go to the e.r. because I had so much pain that it was causing my jaw to hurt. My right ear is a little better, but my left ear feels like it s full of fluid. It keeps making popping sounds but I m not getting any relief and I feel like I can hear my pulse through my ear. The doctor also told me that something in my ear (can t remember what he said) was being completely pulled back. Is there anything I can do about it? My hearing is extremely dulled in that ear and it sounds like everyone is whispering all the time.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012