Having headaches, nausea, blurred vision, drainage in left ear, slurred speech, hearing diminished. Reason for symptoms?

Hey Doc, I am a white male 189lbs 69 inches tall. 19% body fat. Healthy, muscular build, physically fit. I have two headaces I can only describe as migranes over the last month. symptoms were: aurua in vision then onset of a headache i have never had before. Both headaches accompanied by nausuea not enough to make me puke but enough to make me question if I was going to. First one only lasted a couple of days. This last one has lasted two weeks, both seemed to start from the right side about the crown of the head, between the area of my temple and right eye. I have also noticed numbness in my right thumb that lasted for a day or two. I am slurring my speach occasionally, I will catch a word here or there. Seems out of charater for me. I would consider myself pretty well spoken and articulate. Pain in head was made worse by coughing and bending over, not currently but at the peak of the head ache. Both have seemed to be brought on after a workout routine after a weekend. There was a feeling like I just wasnt 100% in my thinking almost like I feel when I try to do math after an alcoholic drink. My brain felt kinda fuzzy, warm. Most of the head ache was in the front of my head and on the sides. I currently have drainage in my left ear and I feels like my vision is just a bit off in my left eye and I feel pressure on that side of my head as well. I think it may not be associated with the head ache as it came on about a week later. The drainage in my left ear appears to have bleeding and it is bright red if still wet when I clean my ears with a q-tip. Nothing pouring out of the ears almost like a weeping. Maybe unassociate I have been having issues with a whooshing sound in my left ear for about a year or two, which has been intermitent and is not very prevelant. It would come and go, but when it hit, any minor sound would st it off, just the right tone or volume and it would be on the verge of painful. This was very prevelent right before these head aches started almost to where I wanted to schedule another appointment with my PCM again. Of course at the moment my hearing is very diminished and I can barley hear out of my left ear. I have not had a fever with any of the symptoms.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
the symptoms you have mentioned can be caused by a intracranial hypertension, which is a neurological disorder that is characterized by increased intracranial pressure (pressure around the brain) in the absence of a tumor or other diseases.

The main symptoms are headache, nausea, and vomiting, as well as pulsatile tinnitus (sounds perceived in the ears, with the sound occurring in the same rhythm as the pulse), double vision and other visual symptoms. The head ache makes worse after coughing.

What I can Suggest to you is to make a MRI of the head.

A head MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan of the head is a imaging test that uses powerful magnets and radio waves to create pictures of the brain and surrounding nerve tissues.

It does not use radiation.

Kind regards