Having headaches, insomnia, lump on the head after concussion. CT scan done. Can I travel by air?

Hello, I got a concussion 4 days ago and have been unbelievably tired, have been experiencing headaches , insomnia and most recently the location of the large bump on my head has started itching. My head has been feeling very heavy for the past four days and today i started to feel a sharper pain right where the bump is. I got a CT scan done the other day and am waiting for results...I am studying in Europe at the moment and will be flying home back to the states in a week and a half. I was wondering if the sharp pain and itching are more serious signs that I should worry about, and if it is safe for me to fly home in the next week? Also, should I look into other scans for my head? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012