Having headaches, chest tightness, nose bleed. On antibiotics for sinus infection

My 17 yr old daughter has been taking the pill for almost a month. She complains of headaches, says sometimes it feels like someone is sitting on her chest, gets random sharp headaches in the top back side of her head, and has woken up the last 2 days with a minor nosebleed. She is a normal weight and height. She was also recently diagnosed with a sinus infection and given antibiotics, a 3 day steroid, nasal spray, and a rescue inhaler.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013