Having headaches after bitten by a dog. Taking the verorab vaccination. Need to be worried?

i was bitten by my friend s dog while having alcohol i washed it with running water and soap and later on put hydrogen peroxide then i was told to put garlic i have no idea why but i did it anyway...then i stay and drink for about 2 hours more before going to the hospital to be treated...will i be fine? im experiencing headaches ive been shot by verorab, its my 2nd shot yesterday and its been 5 days now... the dogs vaccination of anti rabies is last 2011
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013