Having headaches. Had CT scan done. Suspected arachnoid cyst. Taking truvada prezista norvir risperidone. Will it grow malignant? Suggest

Im a 28 yr old Caucasian male hiv+ as of March 2010 and undetectable for years with a cd4 in the high 500s. currently taking truvada prezista norvir risperidone 1 mg and seroquelxr 300 mg. On the 6th of April a CT scan of my face/head revealed an incidental finding of a 1.5 cm lesion in the cerebullar part of my brain. suspected it to be an arachnoid cyst. that wasnt the first CT scan I've ever had (sinus troubles as a kid) yet this was the first anyone ever told me about a cyst being in my brain! Was sent for an MRI. And well now The differential diagnosis is post inflammatory cyst or a low grade cystic glioma  its in the left posterior medial cerebellum and definitely might explain all my recent headaches.  Currently, thats all the information I have about it. I Dont know how fast its growing, dont know why it's there, dont know if its going to turn out to be malignant, don't even know what they're going to do or if they can do anything. This coming friday I've got an appointment with the neurologist who I was told will be then sending me off over to a neuro surgeon which is where I'm assuming all those awnsers await me.  Please I've attached my MRI report the image cd and some screen shots of it which can be found here. please tell me what's going on in my head. I can't wait till Friday. Thank you so much
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013