Having headache, uneasy sleep. How to get rid of spasmo proxyvon?

hello...i think i m addicted 2 spasmoproxyvon ....i have been taking dese pills since last 6 months but not in a high dose....i guess around 3 -4 pills a day but regularly.....and i have been trying 2 quit dis since last 1 month but sadly could not do it....i cannot tell my parents or any1....but i have made the dose very low around 2 tablets a day dese days but i am suffering from a slight headache due 2 this .....can u suggest me how 2 get out of dis hell completely and why does my head aches n y i feel uneasy 2 sleep during night??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013