Having headache, swollen eye, jaw pain and congestion. Noticed bruise on palate. How long will it take to heal?

I had a hard week last week. My cat died, so I was crying non stop. I felt like a cold was coming on. I admit I was not taking very good care of myself and was probably dehydrated. I went to bed one night with a pounding headache. I woke up to stinging pain in my jaw, and my left hard palate is completely numb. I cannot feel the food in my mouth on my left palate. I look in the mirror and see there is what appears to be a bruise or broken blood vessel in my palate. Is this possible? It's creating pressure in my head. I thought it was a sinus infe tion at first but i do not have any congestion. My eye looks slightly swollen. If I bruised or ruptured something in my palate, how do I take care of it and how long does it take to heal?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013