Having headache, pain in knee and getting blurred vision. Is this serious?

Hi Dr. Manjunath, my husband is 52 years old and he had severe headache about a week ago. Then the following week he had some pains in his right knee that is now swollen but no sign of any bruises or cuts. He did not bang his knee or fall down. Today, whilst he was driving, his vision went blurr as if he couldnt properly see for about an hour. Please doctor, what do you think is wrong with my husband? Is this a serious health issue that needs to be seen by a doctor asap. Please advise. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012